Managing children’s progress is tiresome. It requires a considerable time and effort to track and analyse growth. In today’s times, early literacy matters, multiple educators and parents are seeking methods for more productive child experience.
In the quest for good school records, often parents and teachers neglect and ignore their children early educational needs. Scorning the child’s requirement will not help in any manner. Every child wants a special treatment or learning tool to support them. Using interactive early learning games promotes’ self-learning and motivates the kids’ to learn to read.
Square Panda’s Playground is a digital foundation for successful early literacy and language management. It has multisensory instructions, which triggers the young brains to process information; it gains deeper cognition and strengthens the little learner’s levels.
A blend of tactile letters combined with a multisensory experience uses different senses; enhances learning through play. It aids the curriculum milestones and goals in each of the classic legacy games. These mini-games adapt to the learner’s level and make them well-versed of phonological awareness, phonics, spelling, builds vocabulary and much more. Here the students achieve endless engagement, reiteration and exposure to early literacy.
Square Panda has a backbone of a deep neuroscience-based researched approach. The Teachers and Parents’ Evaluation Portal is an innovative and adaptive platform syncronised with current learning levels. Learn how to turn your average learners into smarter thinkers using Square Panda Games. Discover the ‘Playground’ and bring forward the key to successful learning.
AMAZING THINGS YOU’LL FIND IN THE SQUARE PANDA PLAYGROUND:
- Teachers can explore the players i.e. students, customise their account, add more players, discover the badges and suggest words.
- Square Panda’s Word Bank gives an opportunity to expand children’s vocabulary.
- The average volume of the words in the bank:
-Real word dictionary: 58k+ real words.
-Phonemic dictionary: 85k+ real/nonsense or silly words pronunciations.
- Teaching aids like flashcards, storybooks and workbooks will quicken the learning process.
- Give them access to our open-ended exploratory play.
- Add customise words and pictures into a child’s personalised, and private database.
- New Classroom playset comes with a built-in ‘QR Code’, which allows quick scan.
- Badges: Easily track the children’s accomplishments across each Square Panda’s game level and watch the badges fill with color as they enter words in different milestones.
- Big Badges: It consists of detailed progress mapping for each curriculum milestone.
- Mini Badges: The child earns mini badges when they spell- name, numbers and words correctly.
- View words list and letter history. Discover every word your students have spelt the most across Square Panda learning games.
- The word list consists of:
- Real words played
- Nonsense words played
- Letters that the child played
- Letter orientation
- Letter mixups and areas of confusion
- Use easy-to-read reports to track and trace students’ milestones progress.
- Administrators can check their students time spent, the fidelity of implementation and give a real-time assessment in the form of feedback.
- Lost Letter: Missing a few letters? Simply report them here, and the games will react intelligently, so the children can continue to learn to play.
- Access the NewsFeed: It helps to stay plugged to all the latest updates in early education and literacy.
LISTEN TO SQUARE PANDA’S CO-FOUNDER- ANDY BUTLER AS HE UNCOVERS THE SECRETS OF OUR ‘PORTAL’.
GIVE THEM POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT:
Square Panda has a distinct administrators’ portal where they can control over the deployment within the classroom. Educators can measure their students progress with a multivariable grid of phonics skills. The reports provide a window into the students progress. It helps in boosting a positive screen time with educational elements.
HERE ARE SOME QUICK STEPS TO LOGIN THE PORTAL:
THE PARENTS PORTAL VIDEO:
THE TEACHERS PORTAL VIDEO:
Parents and Teachers can take full charge of the playground via a portal. Using their login id and password they can access every element to make early learning fun. The playground has coupled language learning with a sequence program to nurture and polish the children skills. Learning through play gives children the ability to experience the best of both worlds.
Now convert your kids’ reading time into fun time with Square Panda’s Playset and keep unproductivity at bay.
Want to become a Square Panda-Powered School? Connect with us via LinkedIn.
–Nidhi Parikh, SEO Content Writer, Square Panda India